Read Time:3 Minute, 28 Second
- BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Develop, process and analyze real time data for smooth implementation of the programme
- Prepare project work plan and detail budget independently.
- Develop the overall framework/ reporting format of the monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Prepare consolidated progress reports for the Management including identification of problems, causes of potential bottlenecks in implementation, and provide specific recommendations independently.
- Prepare different project reports (e.g. dashboard preparation, progress update and disbursement request) for donor’s in regular basis.
- Carry out regular field visit to support implementation of monitoring and evaluation, check the quality of data produced.
- Generate different programmatic reports and data compilation.
- Assist in preparing Concept note, agreement/ sub-agreement and other grant management issues.
- Guide and assist WASH activities in quality & timely manner.
- Monitor and supervise all WASH activities in the camps in case of quality & quantity with timely manner.
- Monitor and supervise weekly hygiene awareness campaigns in markets and public areas in project areas.
- Monitor cleaning campaigns at WASH facilities and other camp areas.
- Prepare daily reports on findings after WASH activities visit.
- Through daily field visit, conduct daily monitoring visit to WASH facilities to ensure that the whole WASH system are well functional with less risks and other WASH facilities to ensure best uses.
- Follow up House to house hygiene session activities, prepare and compile report on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor financial and procurement portion of all WASH activities both in cox bazar & branch level.
- Assist the deputy team in assessing Hygiene issues and needs.
- Monitor for Hygiene kits and top up kits distribution beside other hygiene materials.
- Ensure coordination and collaboration with other team of the projects
- Draft the filed visit, PDM and training reports in quality and submit to the deputy team lead.
- Participate in sector forums related to monitoring and Follow up the action plans with proper feedback.
- To perform other duties and tasks not covered in the job description assigned by his supervisor.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Bachelors in Statistics / Economics / Water Resources will get preference
- At least 2 year(s)
- Good knowledge of water and sanitation issues, and hygiene practice.
- Good knowledge of Community mobilization and skills transfer. Teamwork spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to use computers and have knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills both in Bengali and English.
- Problem solving skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Join the world’s biggest family.
Join the world’s biggest family.
Application Deadline : 17 Apr 2021