Read Time:1 Minute, 22 Second
Voluntary Association for Rural Development (VARD)
- VARD EYE CARE SERVICES (VARD-ECS) LTD. has been implementing Eye Care Services (VARD-ECS) program through well -established four eye hospitals located in Sylhet district, Sunamgonj district and Cumilla district. These position is based at VARD Eye Hospital, Osmaninagar, Sylhet.
- Job descriptions:
- Provide eye care treatment and different investigation of eye diseases in hospital outdoor.
- Identify cataract and other surgical patients.
- Move at filed level in Patient Screening Program (PSP) by rotation.
- Refer cataract patient to VARD Eye Hospital from PSP.
- Perform other related duties assigned by hospital management.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- Age at most 40 years
- Application should have with BMDC registration.
- Tk. 40000 (Monthly)
- Other benefits like PSP allowance, off day allowance etc . will provide as per organizational policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Medical allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
Interested persons are invited to send CV by email or hard copy with a recent passport size photograph and a cover letter, contact cell phone number and two referees addressing to: Deputy Director (Admin)-HRD, and Focal Person, VARD-ECS Ltd. Head Office, House# 554 (3rd & 5th Floor), Road.# 9, Baitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207, email: email@example.com. Note: I) Applicants should mark on top of the envelope position applied for; in case of hard copy. II) Only shortlisted candidates will call for interview, III) Any canvassing will result in disqualification and IV) Women are encouraged to apply.