Position: AGM – Sales (Electronics Division)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Reporting on all sorts of market activities & competitors.
- Manage the credit/receivables as per company policy.
- Developing a balanced dealer network and recruit new dealers.
- Reporting on all sorts of market competitors activities.
- Attaining category/SKU wise monthly sales and collection targets.
- Ensure proactive efforts to resolve all customer issues and complaints.
- Filtration of non performing channel partners periodically.
- Ensuring Field force performance proactively conduct appraisal regularly.
- Allocation of credit with due diligence.
- Age at most 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have proven experience in dealer creation & dealer management.
- Candidates having good academic background will get extra preference.
- Educational qualification may be relaxed for highly experienced candidates.
- Candidates experienced on selling electronics product will get preference.
- Outstanding organizational and sales skills
- Building relationship and negotiation skill
- Problem solving aptitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Can do Attitude.
- Ability to work extra hour.
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Friendly working environment
- Smooth career path for well performer.
- Other facilities as per company policy
Candidates those who not matching criteria need not to apply. Potential candidates are requested to go through the job circular before applying. We regret that due to the huge volume of applicants only short listed candidate will be called for interview.
Any persuasion will disqualify the applicants apply.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 01 Jun 2020
KA-244, Kuril, Progoti Sharani, Baridhara, Dhakahttp://jamunagroup.com.bd/electronics/