Read Time:1 Minute, 15 Second
Guardian Life Insurance Limited
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Research and evaluate competitor’s products.
- Analyze prices and methods of marketing.
- Provide daily / weekly / monthly competition updates
- Assist in developing research presentations.
- Assist in measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Primary level knowledge of research techniques like quantitative & qualitative research methods and different types of research prevalent in sales & marketing sector.
- Prepare and present reports to management and individual team.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Support the marketing team in delivering agreed activities.
- Work closely actuarial functions department, underwriting & policy servicing department and other business departments to get to know about the actual trend of insurance business.
- BBA major in Marketing/Accounting/Finance & Banking/Banking & Insurance/Management or related field
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Remuneration will be provided as per company policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize