Read Time:1 Minute, 48 Second
- Maintaining of all registers, files, stationeries, seals, CDs, policies, manuals etc. of the Division under his/her custody.
- Support the DCAMLCO by providing necessary documents to attend various meetings with the delegates of local banks, foreign banks, Bangladesh Bank and various law enforcement agencies.
- Help the DCAMLCO to formulate, monitor, review, enforce, coordinate and update the bank’s Anti-Money Laundering Policy, Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy, Customer Acceptance Policy and Anti-Terrorist Financing Policy.
- Help the DCAMLCO to prepare anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing circulars, instructions and circulate BFIU circulars and policy guidelines to the branches and concerned divisions of the bank.
- Review STRs submitted by branches and report to DCAMLCO for further necessary action.
- Conduct special inspection on different issues on occurrence or information from different authorities and submit report.
- Inspect any branch where any risky area has been identified in the Self-Assessment Reports of branches.
- Identify needs & prepare awareness mails and respond to queries of and issue necessary instructions to the branches so as to money laundering and terrorist financing apprehensions.
- Prepare the compliance of BFIU, Internal Audit Team and External Audit Team.
- Prepare agenda for the Quarterly meetings of Central Compliance Committee.
- Ensure timely submission of information/enquiry on parties/accountholders to BFIU of Bangladesh Bank as per their requirements.
- Assess the training needs of the officials of the bank.
- Maintain records of trainings on anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing issues.
- Coordinate training courses in the Bank’s Training Institute to raise the level of awareness of Anti-Money Laundering & Anti-Terrorist Financing compliance in the Bank.
- Work at office
- Post-Graduation without having 3rd class/division in academic career.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Sound knowledge of financial markets.
- Multitasking orientation.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Sound computer literacy.
- Good communication and presentation skills both in Bangla and English.