Read Time:3 Minute, 9 Second
Guardian Life Insurance Limited
- As a Digital & BTL Marketing Manager, you will be a key-member of the marketing team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by performing and aligning marketing activities consistently in the day-to-day of the Guardian Life marketing team. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our holistic marketing activities work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
- The role holder is responsible for driving marketing activities for existing products and new products so that GLIL products are established as a preferred brand in the operating markets.
- Provide inputs to the Marketing Head for preparation of marketing plans (existing and new products, roll out timelines, marketing expenditure, desired benefits).
- Take a data driven approach to plan, analyze and optimize rider and driver activation, engagement and reactivation campaigns.
- Conduct potential mapping for the pipeline product (for example, development, testing, launch, growth, maturity).
- Develop innovative ideas for increased marketing and field effectiveness (for example, innovative branding and promotion initiatives, and product training methodologies).
- Develop analytical frameworks and metrics to measure ongoing business performance, understand key drivers, and improve campaign effectiveness.
- Help develop our expertise in leveraging multi-channel communications across social, email and newsletter marketing, etc.
- Provide detailed planning and execution support for roll out of planned marketing initiatives to the Field sales team (for example, promotional tools, providing technical know-how, coordinating logistics for promotion programs).
- Develop and execute online and offline marketing campaigns (emailing, conventional and programmatic display, SEO, social networks, publishing etc.) in close collaboration with other Marketing teams, the Communication team, and in relation with Sales teams, according to the customer segments and business priorities
- Work closely with Digital Content & Social Media Manager (Editorial committee) to ensure that Marketing actions are aligned with the content strategy
- Manage the production of off-line and online recurring and on-demand marketing content (sales support tools, product sheets, brochures, website, etc.)
- Product Training Support Activities Support the Field sales staff in resolution of queries/ issues related to product, marketing initiatives, etc. (for example, product queries, damage control for any issues on field).
- Market Feedback Provide feedback to Marketing Head / Product Managers regarding activities undertaken (e.g. feedback / reaction on campaigns and promotional activities; opportunities for improvement, customer r queries).
- Track and monitor marketing expenses, and provide inputs to the Head of Marketing, as required.
- Develop content, story pitches, press releases and reach out to local media to drive relevant press coverage for GLIL
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders across functions to develop materials and content required to maintain a successful partner relationship
- BBA/MBA major in Marketing/Accounting/Finance & Banking/Banking & Insurance/Management or related field
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Proven experience in marketing activities
- Strong quantitative orientation (must love spreadsheets)
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about product
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2