Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha (BNPS) an activist women-led organization in Bangladesh is looking for experienced personnel for the following position for their project titled; Our Lives, Our Health, Our Futures.
This a five year’s project starting from January, 2019 and to be end by December, 2023 to promote gender equality and women and girl’s empowerment in Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) area. The project will provide organizational,
technical and financial support to local CSOs to strengthen their capacity to address the needs and rights of young women and adolescent girls, specifically in relation to their sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR)
and gender-based violence (GBV). BNPS as technical partners’ of Simavi-Netherlands, fund received from European Commission (EC).
Position: Master Trainer (01)
Based in Khagrachari
Monthly Consolidated Salary (inclusive of Festival Bonus): BDT: 55,000 – 60,000 (Gross)
- Master’s degree in related field is preferable from Social Science.
- 05 – 07 years’ professional work experience in INGOs/NGOs in training and capacity building preferably in SRHR/GBV related projects.
- Skills in training facilitation, module development and reporting
- Gender sensitivity and right based value orientation
- Communication skill in English
- Proficient knowledge in basic computer operation, email and virtual communication.
- Willing to travel to the remote areas of field and work in team context.
- Capacity building of Custer Leader CSO, CSO staff capacity development through mentoring and on the job coaching, smooth implementation of training activities
- Training facilitation to CSO staffs
- Coordinate with Capacity Building Advisor of Simavi and Capacity Building Coordinator, BNPS for training, awareness campaigns, girls club operation
- Channelize SRHR/GBV thematic support to female mentors and girls’ club members
- Support to CSO for reporting
- Support to Capacity Building Coordinator in module and materials development
- Follow up of community level activities
- Support Project Manager for cluster level coordination
- Reports to PM, BNPS
Major Areas of Responsibility:
Project Duty Station: Khagrachari Hill District.
Qualified, skilled and experienced professionals are requested to drop application (hard copy) with a cover letter, updated CV and a recent photograph forwarded to the Executive Director, Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha, Kolpona Sundor, 13/14, Babor Road, Block-B, Mohammadpur Housing Estate, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh or through email to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please mark the position applied in the subject line. Any persuasion will result in disqualification
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Closing Date of Application: 8 August, 2020