Spread the love
Read Time:1 Minute, 6 Second
IPDC Finance Limited
- The position is responsible for Bangladesh Bank reporting, co-ordination with Bangladesh Bank inspection team, bank account reconciliation and assisting preparation of yearly accounts and annual report within time frame.
- Responsible for Bangladesh Bank reporting. For example, Base Rate System, CRR and SLR, Integrated Super Vision System (ISS), Business Activities & Stress Testing, CAMELS, FDI & GDP, Risk Management Paper, Weekly Investment position etc.
- Responsible for supervision of daily bank reconciliation.
- Handle Bangladesh Bank inspection including branch inspection and acting as a single point of contract.
- Ensure BB inspection observation are followed up and acted upon.
- Review of CL and sanitization.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Preferred Professional Certification: Partly qualified CA (Chartered Accountant) will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- The incumbent must have strong regulatory compliance knowledge (IFRS, Tax, VAT, Excise duty, Bangladesh Bank compliance etc.)
- Analytical ability.
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skill.
- Ability of multi-tasking
- Ability to work in Core Banking System.
- Sound knowledge on MS Office, especially in excel.