Spread the love
Read Time:1 Minute, 48 Second
United Finance Ltd.
- Develop account reconciliations, journal entries, data compilation and analyses ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
- Develop regular financial statements, prepare special projects and perform analysis for senior management.
- Design periodical, weekly, and quarterly sales reports and administer general ledger reconciliations.
- Analyze various operating outputs, manage project status schedules and evaluate it regularly.
- Maintain accuracy in all asset files, balance sheets and provide support to all work papers and bank account.
- Coordinate with various departments and perform variation analyses for all technical accounting problems to frame accounting policies, and develop annual capital expenditure budget.
- Manage schedule for all filing deadlines and assist to close all procedures and ensure compliance to procedural and reporting standards.
- Provide assistance to manage all ad hoc projects and assist management on all accounting activities.
- Develop and manage action plans and implement all quality, production standards.
- Perform troubleshoot on all financial reports, complete audits, identify trends to determine improvement plans.
- Administer and ensure achievement of all accounting financial and operational targets, and achieve organization and accounting objectives.
- Monitor all HR objectives on accounting, and evaluate job contributors and execute procedures and policies.
- Coordinate with departments and compile and review all financial information and prepare special reports and perform appropriate research.
- Perform accounting controls by executing policies and manage assigned balance sheet, perform account reconciliations and make necessary corrections.
- Analyze all proposed and existing legislation to avoid legal challenges in all financial reports.
- Participate in various educational opportunities and attend various conferences and update knowledge efficiently.
- Graduation & Post Graduation in Cost Accounting
- ACA certification completed
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 42 years
- Minimum 4-6 years of working experience in supervisory role in Financial Reporting, preferably in Banks /NBFIs
- At least a total of 5-6 years of working experience in Finance
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2