To build a career in IT in the agricultural sector, one has to study Agriculture, Agricultural Science, Fisheries, Computer Science, Veterinary,
Animal Science, Biomedical Science, Business Education, Biotechnology, Agricultural Engineering or Genetic Engineering. Let’s find out about some of the jobs that can help you build a career in the IT sector in the agricultural sector.
An agriculture specialist in the field of agriculture conducts research mainly by applying various formulas and laws on agriculture. Here are some things you need to know to become a career specialist in agriculture.
- Must have skills in data analysis, data preparation and data collection for different products.
- Learn about the application and management of various agricultural products.
- As a field officer, must have experience working in PRA method.
- Must have ideas about modern agriculture and farming.
- Have a good idea about FO, input, and agricultural materials.
- Must have skills in using various agricultural technologies and hardware.
- Must be proficient in Python and R programming languages for research. Must have previous experience in developing and training computer soft skills.
- Lab Technician In the agricultural sector, a lab technician works mainly in the laboratory. To build a career as a lab technician, the things you need to be proficient are,