Number of Post: 01
Location of posting: Cox’s Bazar
Contract Duration: 02 Months
Prottyashi, A social development organization has been responding the Rohingya Crisis in Cox`s Bazar since the crisis started and currently is going to implement project in the host community of Cox’s Bazar to help the people prevent the transmission of Coronavirus with the funding of International Rescue Committee (IRC). Prottyashi invites applications for the vacant position titled- Accounts & Finance Officer for “Emergency Prevention Support against COVID-19 Outbreak” Project.
Finance and Admin Officer will report to AssistantDirector (Finance) of Prottyashi. S/He has to maintain functional relationship with his/her peers, project teams and organization’s other management teams. S/He must be able to communicate with other teams and units both program and operational of the organization.
- Preparing Financial Statement (Balance Sheet, Receipt and Payment, Cash Flow Statement and related notes)
- Monitoring of fund management related activities with the Livelihood Coordinator.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheet and subsidiary records in respect of payment.
- Make necessary journal entry and prepare trial balance using accounting software.
- Monthly and periodic financial statement preparation for the organization and donor.
- Monitor and control IT and VAT deduction at source and deposit accordingly and issue necessary payment certificates to respective suppliers/service providers
- Prepare program/project accounts, financial report for the donor(s),
- Coordination with Internal and External Audit related activities
- Check and recommend Payment Voucher, Cheque and maintain day to day banking and fund management
- Responsible for Petty Cash funds and weekly reports for reimbursement
- Ensure cash advances are monitored and cleared on a timely basis.
- Issue receipts for all money received by cash, cheque, and bank transfer.
- Prepare bank reconciliations for all accounts.
- Preparing daily/weekly report of bank balances and outstanding cheque.
Required Educational Qualification and Experience
- Graduation in Business Studies/relevant discipline from any reputed university.
- At least 03 years of professional experience in maintaining financial activities of development project.
- Proficient with MS office suite especially Microsoft excel
Salary and benefits: Monthly Gross Salary will be 45,000 BDT with regular traveling and communication bill.
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to apply following these instructions.
Last date of application is 10/06/2020.
Date of Recruitment Test: 12/06/2020.
Interested applicants with relevant background have to apply with a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or
The Human Resources Manager, Prottyashi Head Office: Syed Bari, 903/A Omar Ali Matobbar Road (Near Bahaddar Bari) Chandgaon, Chittagong-4212 Phone: +88-01847-191398
A Voluntary Social Development Organization
Syed Bari, 903/A Omar Ali Matobbar Road (Near Bahaddar Bari)
Phone: +88-031-658222, +88-031-2550506